There have been rumors of cities and bases on the moon for many years.
Milton Cooper a Naval Intelligence Officer tells us that not only does the Alien Moon Base exist but the U.S. Naval Intelligence Community refers to the Alien Moon Base as "Luna". He states that there is a huge mining operation going on there, and that is where the Aliens keep their huge mother ships while the trips to Earth are made in smaller "flying saucers".
“LUNA: The Alien base on the far side of the Moon. It was seen and filmed by the Apollo Astronauts. - A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as mother ships exist there.”
Milton Cooper in Apollo 11 Encounter UFOs on the Moon? from the Book "Above Top Secret" by Timothy Good
There are unconfirmed reports that both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969.
According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets
picked up the following exchange:
NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...
Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the
far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!In 1979 Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater.
"The encounter was common knowledge in NASA," he revealed, "but nobody has talked about it until now."
Soviet scientists were allegedly the first to confirm the incident.
"According to our information, the encounter was reported immediately after the landing of the module," said Dr. Vladimir Azhazha, a physicist and Professor
of Mathematics at Moscow University. "Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. His message was never heard by the public because NASA censored it."
Maurice Chatelain also confirmed that Apollo 11's radio transmissions were interrupted on several occasions in order to hide the news from the public.Transient Lunar Phenomena
A transient lunar phenomenon (TLP), or lunar transient phenomenon (LTP), is a short-lived light,
color, or change in appearance on the surface of the Moon. One of the key features of this phenomena is that they are irreproducible.
We could consider the city lights at night on Earth visible from space Transient Earth Phenomena.
Reports of transient lunar phenomena range from foggy patches to permanent changes of the lunar landscape.
Two extensive catalogs of transient lunar phenomena exist, with the most recent tallying 2,254 events going back to the 6th century.
Of the most reliable of these events, at least one-third come from the vicinity of the Aristarchus plateau.Claims of short-lived lunar phenomena go back at least 1,000 years.
- On June 18, 1178, five or more monks from Canterbury reported an upheaval on the Moon shortly after sunset. "There was a bright new moon, and as usual in that phase its horns were tilted toward the east; and suddenly the upper horn split in two. From the midpoint of this division a flaming torch sprang up, spewing out, over a considerable distance, fire, hot coals, and sparks,
- During the night of April 19, 1787, the British astronomer Sir William Herschel noticed three red glowing spots on the dark part of the Moon.
- In 1866, the experienced lunar observer and mapmaker J. F. Julius Schmidt claimed that the Linné crater had changed its appearance. Based on drawings made earlier by J. H. Schröter, as well as personal observations and drawings made between 1841 and 1843.
- On the night of November 1–2, 1963, a few days after Greenacre's event, at the Observatoire du Pic-du-Midi in the French Pyrenees, Zdenek Kopal and Thomas Rackham made the first photographs of a "wide area lunar luminescence". His article in Scientific American transformed it into one of the most widely publicized TLP events.
- During the Apollo 11 mission in 1969, Houston radioed to Apollo 11: "We've got an observation you can make if you have some time up there. There's been some lunar transient events reported in the vicinity of Aristarchus." Astronomers in Bochum, West Germany, had observed a bright glow on the lunar surface—the same sort of eerie luminescence that has intrigued Moon watchers for centuries. The report was passed on to Houston and thence to the astronauts. Almost immediately, Armstrong reported back: "Hey, Houston, I'm looking north up toward Aristarchus now, and there's an area that is considerably more illuminated than the surrounding area".
As technology increases, more and more people are coming forward with reports of structures and lights on the Moon.
Telescopes are becoming more powerful, cameras more advanced, and satellite images are more widely available.A wide range of people varying from individual witnesses, to astronomers , researchers, astronauts and former astronauts such as Edgar Mitchell, and people who have held official government positions with access to highly classified information such as the former Defense Minister of Canada Paul Hellyer have come forward and spoken out about the existence of Aliens, Alien Visitation and government secrecy on the topic.
Many of these insist that there are alien bases on the Moon.
The stunning video that above clearly shows that there are in fact structures, buildings, and bases or colonies on the moon.
It cycles through the satellite images as they are seen at different times of the day and the results are nothing less than shocking.
You can literally see the lights going on in the buildings!
" Most seem to go on at approximately 4:30 pm and go off at about 6:00 am...as if there were a day/night cycle as there is here on earth....as on earth not everyone turns their lights on at the same time so there are some that go on/off earlier/later than others..."The structures and buildings are undeniable as are the lights that go on and off at regular intervals. The coordinates are given. Anyone can explore these for themselves.
Some experts when confronted with images similar to these have tried to argue that they are simply "image artifacts".
It seems to be their replacement terminology for "Swamp Gas".
I do not believe the image artifact explanation. Image artifacts would be much more random.
They would not make boulders and craters appear to be buildings. There are plenty of boulders and craters to be seen, of all sizes.
They would also appear on satellite images of earth , where "image artifacts" similar to these are simply not found. When seen on Earth we call these "image artifacts" homes and buildings.
Image artifacts would not make it appear that lights are going on exactly where windows would be on a building at very specific time intervals.
Watch the video and decide for yourself. It is compelling.